§ 1 Information regarding the collection and processing of personal data
(1) In the following, we shall provide information about the collection and processing of personal data when you use our website. Personal data is any data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, email addresses and user behavior.
(2) The responsible body in accordance with Art. 4, para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is CAYAGO AG, Flachter Straße 32, 70499 Stuttgart, firstname.lastname@example.org (please see our Imprint). You can contact our Data Protection Officer by telephone on +49 (0) 5222 80350 22, by email at email@example.com or by post at our postal address stated above with the addition of “Data Protection Officer”.
(3) If you contact us by email or via a contact form, we will store the data you share with us (your email address, name and telephone number as well as any further details that you share) in order to answer your questions. We will delete the data that arises in connection to this once it is no longer required, or we will limit the processing of the data if there are legal retention obligations and we no longer require the data for other purposes. If we process your personal data because this is necessary for the fulfillment of a contract or of a relationship with you that is similar to a contract, Art. 6, para. 1 letter b) of the GDPR serves as a legal basis for data processing. If you have given consent, the legal basis is art. 6, para. 1 letter a) of the GDPR.
(4) If we engage commissioned service providers for individual features of our offer or if we would like to use your data for marketing purposes, we will inform you in detail about the relevant processes below. In this, we will also state the set criteria for the duration of storage.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us with regard to the personal data that concerns you:
– The right to obtain information,
– The right to correction or deletion,
– The right to limit processing,
– The right to object to processing,
– The right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection regulatory body about the processing of your data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you use our website purely for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or share any other information with us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you would like to visit our website, we collect the following data, which we require for technical purposes, in order to show you our website and guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6, para. 1 sentence 1, letter f of the GDPR):
– Date and time of access
– Timezone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Contents of the request (specific page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– Amount of data transmitted
– Website from which the request originated
– Operating system and its user interface
– Language and version of browser software.
(2) In addition to the above-mentioned data, cookies are saved on your computer when you use our website. The term ‘cookies’ refers to small text files that are allocated and saved on your hard drive by the browser that you are using and through which certain information is sent to the position that sets the cookie (in this instance us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet service more user-friendly and effective in general. Cookies allow us to recognize your computer and make any potential presets available immediately. Cookies help us to improve the online product and to offer you a better service that is more tailored to you.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, and the scope and operating principles of these cookies will be explained in the following:
– Transient Cookies (see b)
– Persistent Cookies (see c).
Legal basis is Art. 6, para. 1 sentence 1 letter f of the GDPR.
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes session cookies in particular. These save a so-called “session ID”, which is used to assign different requests from your browser to the collective session. This allows your computer to be recognized if you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted if you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a pre-determined time, which differs depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser preferences according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third-party cookies or of all cookies. You can deactivate the saving of cookies or, where necessary, set up your browser so that it notifies you if cookies are sent. Please note that you may not be able to use all of the functions of this website if you do so.
e) Google Analytics
- Browser type/version,
- Operating system used,
- Referrer-URL (the page visited previously),
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Time of the server request,
are generally transmitted to a Google server in the USA and saved there. On this website, Google Analytics is extended by the code “anonymizeIP”, so that your IP address is shortened and anonymized before being forwarded on to Google. This ensures that your IP address is disguised, so that all data is collected anonymously. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. Google will use this information to analyze your usage of the website at our request, in order to compile reports about website activity and to deliver more services related to website usage and Internet usage. The IP address transmitted by your browser within Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
You can prevent the saving of cookies by using a relevant setting in your browser software. In this case, you may no longer be able to use our website to its full extent. You can also prevent the collection of the data generated by cookies pertaining to your usage of the website (including your IP address) for Google as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and install the browser plug-in available at the following link http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
An opt-out cookie is then set, which prevents any future collection of your data upon visiting this website. Please note that the opt-out cookie is only effective for this browser and for our website, and that it is placed on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
Further information in this respect can be found at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en or https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en (general information on Google Analytics and data protection).
The collection and processing of your data by Google is carried out on the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f of the GDPR. As website operators, we have a legitimate interest in the anonymized analysis of user behavior, in order to optimize our web services and marketing. We also use Google Analytics to evaluate data from DoubleClick cookies and AdWords for statistical purposes. If you do not want this, you can deactivate this function via the Ads Preferences Manager (https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated?hl=en).